I have a pink notebook as a gift so I am not keen on getting another planner. I only 5 more stickers to go until I get my Starbucks 2010 planner too. We need mounts for the 2 TVs we have though, we might just buy that this weekend.
Featuring at least twelve indigenous communities in the Philippines, the paintings of an Obo Manobo, Retchor “Ettok” Umpan, and passages written by young indigenous peoples themselves, the GOT HEART 2010 PLANNER is both interactive and youthful with its numerous activities and amazing information. The Planner also has different activities that will allow you to discover more about our IPs in fun and light ways. Aside from promoting love of culture, the GOT HEART PLANNER proceeds will help fund the foundation’s projects for the indigenous peoples, specially a T’boli School in Cotabato.
489php for pick-up at Green Meadows Subd. or Ateneo de Manila University.
500php inclusive of shipping for addresses within Metro Manila
Dimensions (in inches): 6.5 width x 8.86 length x 0.6 thickness
Binding: Smythe Sewn, Hardbound
Cover Material: Arlin Bookcloth- Black; Arlin Bookcloth- Red Outer Wrapping
Debossed 2×2 in. ornamental Got Heart logo on Cover
Inside: Full color printing on Matte paper
Got Heart Planners will also be available at the following locations starting the 2nd week of November:
- Ateneo – OSA office c/o Rica Joven (text 0923-4213060)
- Ateneo FA Dept c/o Mike Parker
- Greenmeadows: c/o Aika Chua (text 0932-2638458)
- Got Heart Office: 47 Chico St., Project 2, Q. C. (call 02-9940818)
I have crossed everything but two in my wish list – how I wish there are LCD TV deals in the following sales:
Open from 12noon to 8 PM, Nov. 28-30, 2009.
PowerShot and Digital IXUS cameras, EOS DSLRs and lenses, Canon Camcorders and Canon PIXMA printers will be on sale.
Payment terms: Cash, straight charge, and on selected items, 6 months, 0% interest
FREE Instant Photo Printing at the Canon Photo Wall
Get a FREE Rudy Project Trolley Bag worth Php 2,500 with any purchase of a Canon Camcorder only at the 3-day Tiendesitas Sale.
Pick-a-Prize: Besides the big discounts and promo items, get to pick a prize for every camera, DSLR, camcorder or printer purchase at Tiendesitas.
Canon Consumer Survey: Share your thoughts with us through our one-page customer serve, and you get an instant token of thanks!
For inquiries, call (02) 884-9000 or email email@example.com
Converse goes on mega sale at Megamall – I need to get my son his Chucks.
that side pocket of the bag makes it very unique…
Technorati Tags: roototes
I have always wanted to study. After finishing two degrees, it seems I am on a quest for self-punishment whenever I get the thirst to study again. Of course, it’s easier these days because you can now get your bachelors degree online – most universities now offer online classes for people who would not be able to be in a classroom setting, working parents, disabled persons, etc.
Western Governors University is an example of an online university. Their mission is to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs – and currently, they have 14,000 students across the 50 states of America.
Here is your chance. Get your degree at Capella University! Capella University (www.capella.edu) is an accredited, fully online university that has built its reputation by providing quality graduate education for working adults. Eighty-three percent of Capella students are currently enrolled in master’s or doctoral degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety. Capella also offers online college courses in business, information technology, and public safety. Within those areas, Capella currently offers 111 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificate programs. More than 24,000 learners were enrolled as of Sept. 30, 2008, from all 50 states and 45 other countries. Capella is committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth. Founded in 1993, Capella University is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company, headquartered in Minneapolis.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece. ~Author Unknown
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. ~Charlotte Whitton
I have always believed that there is always room for growth and self-improvement in a person. When you stop thinking you need to change, that’s when you stop to grow as a person. I always find ways to make sure I change myself for the better. Women in particular are very adaptable to change – they embrace it with open arms and thrive on changes. That is the reason why we have achieved where we are now – people with equal rights as men, and given freedom and equality in the workplace and at home.
How many mothers out there juggle motherhood and career work wonderfully? It is no easy task and I am glad that the National Association of Professional Women or NAPW was formed. They are a members only organization that has ties with Fortune 500 companies offering exclusive savings to over 60 recognizable businesses. It gives women the change to build networks and in turn network themselves for more job, business and network opportunities.
The National Association of Professional Women offers seminars, podcasts, webinars, educational tools, and help foster career development skills that enable members to achieve personal and career success
Follow them on NAPW Twitter!
I’ve been hearing and reading about Spanx from my friends for quite a while now and not until Oprah Winfrey mentioned it in her show did I become interested in it (You gotta know I love Oprah!)
Hide & Sleek Slip-Suit
$84 to $88
5% slip, 95% personal trainer! The Hide & Sleek Slip-Suit takes the best features of two slimming silhouettes to create an all-in-one style with unmatched coverage.
- Cool fabric offers smoothing double-layer compression
- Light compression from below the bra line to the tummy, rear and thighs
- No center seam! Remains invisible under light fabrics
- Surged edges and flat seams eliminate pinching, binding and bulging
- Cotton double gusset for convenience when nature calls
- Wear with clingy, form-fitting dresses for extra thigh coverage
I might need one of these before we have a photoshoot for our holiday photo cards this year (late, I know).
Here is an interesting view from the Fashionator though:
She clearly isn’t for Spanx:
- Wearing a minimizer is painful. Yeah, yeah, some might say those high heels are just as painful. My feet might ache in them, but I draw the line at suffocation. A girl’s gotta breathe.
- Shapewear gets rid of curves. And sorry, stick figures, I’m a huge fan of curves. Why minimize them when they should really be embraced? I say, shake what your momma gave yah and let it all hang out in its rounded goodness.
- You’ll be presenting a facade. On the one hand, onlookers will think you’re super-tight and tone everywhere–because yes, shapewear can work wonders–but in reality, it’s all a lie. You may be duping your date! It’s false advertising if you think about it.
- When your clothes come off, it’s not a pretty sight. Remember that scene from St. Elmo’s Fire when Rob Lowe’s character reached into the skirt of that one nerdy-esque girl–sorry, kind of graphic here–and discovered shapewear? He tugged at its end and the unsightly undie recoiled and smacked the poor girl’s leg? Can you say humiliating?!
I can’t take off the vision on how I would look like when I do number 4! It’s good that I am already married so there will be no surprises like that one!