A good friend Faye just celebrated her birthday last August 8th and now wants to share her happiness by doing a giveaway in her blog – make sure to go here to know more!
Here is what you can win!
1st price – Ladies Chronograph (big face) watch
2nd price – Kate Spade kikay kit (orange)
3rd price – Kate Spade kikay kit (floral)
It seems that September just crept up on us and in just a few more months, Christmas will be here as well. As soon as the ‘ber’ months start rolling around, most people start their Christmas shopping. However, if there are early shoppers, there are also late shoppers. Many people would still be doing some shopping on the eve of Christmas. For this year, I hope to be more organized in doing our Christmas shopping. Not only will it save me from a lot of stress, it will prevent impulse gift buying as well which could cost more. Below are some tips I should keep in mind.
- Make a list. This is probably the most important thing to do when shopping for Christmas gifts. This would ensure that you do not forget anyone and anything. Keep the list handy so that you could easily add people like a newfound friend or items like American girl clothes whenever you think of them.
- Set a budget. A lot of people tend to overspend during the holidays. With the great deals and items that are offered during this busy season, it is easy to understand why. Avoid falling into this trap by setting a budget AND sticking to it no matter what happens. To easily manage your budget, set it for each person on your list.
- Go for staggered shopping. Buying everything in your list in just one shopping trip is stressful, if not impossible! Keep the list with you at all times so that you can buy them as you see them whenever you are out.
- Go during off-peak hours. This is easy to do for stay at home moms like me because we can easily go shopping during times when most people are at work or in school. Shopping would be so much faster and easier.
I’m sure there are other shopping tips that could help make any mom’s life easier especially this Christmas. Care to share some of yours?
A vacation in Paris is a dream come true for most people. It is something that does not often happen for many which is why a lot of careful planning often comes with it when an opportunity for it comes around.
Among the things one needs to plan for when going on a vacation is the accommodations. Although some people only go for the best ones during any vacation, it might be better to check out cheap hotels in Paris City Centre for your Paris vacation. Below are two huge reasons why this is a good idea.
- You’ll only sleep in your room anyway. If you want to make the most out of your Paris vacation, you will be spending the days exploring the city. Your vacation would be a complete waste if you spend a lot of it inside your room. Hence, staying in a cheap hotel is reasonable because you will only stay in your room to sleep, take a bath, and change clothes.
- It will leave you with more money for other things. There are many things to enjoy and experience in Paris. You would not want to spend a huge chunk of your vacation money on accommodation alone. Staying in a cheap hotel means that you will be able to save money which you can spend for other things in your explorations of Paris.