Gift registries are excellent for allowing a marrying couple to ask specific items from their guests as gifts for the wedding. There are occasions, however, wherein you may choose not to get a gift from the couple’s registry or all the items in the registry have already been bought.
In cases like these, I always have default items that I give to the couple. These items are those that they will definitely be able to use and those that are okay to receive in duplicates. Let me share with you some of them.
- Money. If you cannot think of anything else to give, this is the safest gift. It gives the couple free reign over what they want to spend the money on. Unfortunately, money gifts are devoid of the personal touch that other gift items have; the couple will not have an item that you chose to remember you by.
- Gift certificates. Whether it is for a dinner at a fancy restaurant or a massage at a luxurious spa, this is something that every newlywed would surely enjoy. Just make sure that the expiry date, if there is any, is months away.
- Bedding. A newlywed couple would spend a lot of time on their bed at home so why not give them luxury bedding that they can lie down on for hours?
With all the major mobile phone manufacturers trying desperately to hit quota and extend their sales for the last quarter of the year, several mobile phone models are going on sale. In fact, Korean manufacturers LG and Samsung, are going up against the giants Nokia, Blackberry and Apple for a last bite of the market this Christmas.
Just recently, feather flags and custom flags of various manufacturers are featuring the latest Android handheld devices of each brand, sometimes going as far as 50% off on promotional releases. It’s truly become a fierce competition, and a perfect opportunity for the buyers to choose from a wider selection of units.
As for me, I’m waiting for a smart phone that would fit my budget, something below $200 with a touchscreen interface, at least a 5 megapixel camera, and a wifi connectivity. I’ve been eyeing a few candidates for a while now but they’re still all way above my budget. But, I’m not giving up, though, because each company promises to release at least one more model before the year ends.
If this happens, some of the earlier units will most likely go on sale. That is what I’m hoping to get a catch of.
For cynical women who would need the best anti wrinkle cream if they do not smile more often. Seriously though, this cute tee is something very Sex-And-The-City for me. If I was single, I totally will be donning this shirt. Just because
HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS SO ONCE UPON A TIME.
I saw this on Facebook and their looks are something every single women would wear.
Now that you have your Christmas party dress and make-up (don’t overload on too much if you have severe acne), don’t forget to make sure you have great nails at the party! I just do not know if these are glue small rhinestones or polish WITH small rhinestones. Either way, it looks fabulous. Few women can carry it though, I can tell.
Source: Curiouser and Curiouser
Now you don’t need a scanner software to copy every important file in your previous planners, or even download printable files online. You just get the new Belle de Jour 2011 Planner out in the market now – with two design binding options available: the ringbind or binded book.
Feel free to visit the website (www.belledejourpowerplanner.com) or join them on facebook (www.facebook.com/BelledeJourPlanner).
Every purchase of BDJ comes with a BDJ Essentials Forget-Me-Not Notebook! If you need more space to track your special events, write down your contacts, plan your projects, make your lists, or even create emergency business cards in case you run out of them, this is for you! The Forget-Me-Not notebook is designed to be inserted in the front or back pockets of your BDJ Planner and comes free with every purchase. What’s more, we created three other varieties that you can purchase separately: BDJ Chronicles (blue), a simple notebook that will organize your thoughts and errands; BDJ Basics (green), a monthly planner for quick reference when planning your social life; and BDJ Favorites (purple), to keep track of birthdays and gifts to the people most special to you.
Every purchase of BDJ comes with the BDJ Lifestyle Card! The BDJ Lifestyle Card lets you gain access to exclusive BDJ events and is inclusive of recurring discounts (in addition to the discount coupons) from lifestyle brand partners. The BDJ Lifestyle Card may be claimed; upon registration at the BDJ website, they ship it for FREE!
BDJ is sold online and through retail at the SRP of P598. All website orders will get 5% early bird discount and free delivery within the Philippines.
Most families are right now having a feast for their Thanksgiving dinner but afterwards chosen people from their families will troop to stores and fall in line to be able to score some amazing deals for the Black Friday sale. Most gadgets and electronics go on sale with incredulous prices so now is the best chance to finally replace an old TV with HDTV! It would surely make the whole family happy!
Among many people’s Christmas wish list for this year is an iPad. It is the latest electronic craze and it is shown by the spin-offs that other brands are developing. If the iPhone development is any indication of how the iPad development would progress in the next few months then a lot of people are not silly to want it. There is a vast realm of possibilities in terms of application development of the iPad. Simply put, it is the electronic must-have right now. Below are some other reasons why you or somebody you know might want one.
- E-reader. Imagine having a whole library inside your bag. You do not have to be Mary Poppins for this; you only need to load as much e-books as you can in your iPad. It is an excellent way to devour books while on the go.
- Games. If the success of iPhone games is the basis then iPad games will be equally successful. Imagine having a wider screen to enjoy your favorite iPhone games. There are also a lot of kid-friendly applications that even young kids would enjoy.
- Internet. You can have access to the internet anytime and anywhere there is wifi. Although new wifi phones can do the same, only an iPad can give you the mobility, versatility, and accessibility of its wide screen.
I know that an overshoe is required for extreme weather conditions like being in a military, but you got to admit you need stylish boots especially this cold winter season!
I am happy to report that Ugg boots are on sale! That is according to MomFinds.com. Head over to the site now and get yourself a pair of UGGs up to 50% off. Yes, they really are half off–the UGG clogs are actually 60% off!–and online deals like these are going to go very quickly.
Or you can get these FitFlop Mukluk Boots:
* Water repellent Dupont-treated suede
* 100% double-faced breathable Shearling lining
* Microwobbleboard™ technology
* Mimics the gait of barefoot walking with more muscle load
* Cushioned for ultimate comfort
* No-skid rubber outsole