Nail rock has been all the rage these days. I see them everywhere, even celebrities like Rihanna and Nicki Minaj have been spotted wearing them!
Nicki isn’t the only fan of Minx printed nails — you’ve seen them on Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce, too. Now, with the latest spate of hard-polish nail decals, we mere mortals can get cool printed nails, too. Dynasty Percussion maybe a brand for musical instruments but Sally Hansen rocks nail polishes and nail care ever since.
Nail Rock even has a Folli Follie collab.
You can still have butterflies, flowers, and any animal print imaginable, but Sally Hansen and Nail Rock also offer a wide variety of solid and neutral colors for those of us with less-than-Super Bass taste.
Who doesn’t want to have Katy Perry’s gorgeous (sometimes outrageous) eye make-up? She piles on the make-up and falsies and have collaborated on having her own line. Katy Perry For Eylure Lashes Are Here! Shop Styles Like ‘Cool Kitty’ And ‘Oh, Honey’ Now!
I personally like Katy Perry. I find her very pretty even if her fashion choices are a bit on the controversial and eclectic side. She has very pretty eyes! She is a teenage pop idol, and many kids look up to her!
For those who have a Facebook account, which is almost everyone nowadays, the new timeline format is something that you either like or do not want for yourself. However, whether you like it or not the timeline format is supposedly here to stay. The best thing you can do is to make your own FB profile look good with the timeline format.
When looking at someone’s profile in timeline format, the first thing you will notice is the cover photo. You already probably have favorites among the many Facebook timeline covers of your friends. Also sometimes called as Facebooks banners, these images are the biggest and the first thing you will see in someone’s timeline so it is important to put one that is interesting while reflecting your personality at the same time. Below are some tips to help you come up with good Facebook profile covers.
· Size matters. The size of the images you will put on your Facebook banner matters. Make sure that the images have the proper dimension and that they are not distorted with resizing.
· Show your interests. Your Facebook profile should be a reflection of you so your timeline cover should be able to capture the essence of you. This can be difficult to do since you are limited by a very small area so you can choose to highlight just a few of the most important aspects of your life.
· Be creative. Think of your Facebook timeline cover as a magazine cover. It should be interesting and eye-catching. Let your creative juices flow and learn a few Photoshop skills to help you achieve a good Facebook cover.
Due to the extreme shortage of nurses in many parts of the world, travel rn jobs were introduced to take care of this shortage and offer an exciting opportunity for licensed and qualified nurses. Hospitals need to share their nurses to other institutions by offering not full time but short term jobs.
Here are some tips on how one can most benefit from being a travel nurse:
1. Be prepared at everything.
2. State your preferences. Let the placement agencies know about your desired conditions so they will know what projects to give you. It is also important that you inquire the details of various assignments available.
3. Do your research and do not hesitate to ask questions. Ask all questions you may have about a particular assignment before accepting it especially about pay rates so you are not caught off guard. Living conditions and employment contract clauses should also be clarified.
4. You should always request a contract in every assignment that you accept. Take time to read it thoroughly and make sure you understand all its details before signing.
TOMS ballet flats are already out and I am one of those women lusting after every style. Hopefully I would get to buy one when my friend comes home from the US. I have big feet (size 11) so buying it here is as hard as trying to BBQ in an outside grill in the middle of winter.
I currently have the TOMS red classic flats and would love another more color-friendly pair, like navy or brown. But how cute are these painted TOMS?
I am sure 90% of women have “losing weight”, “eating healthier” and “giving up soda” as part of their resolutions at some point in their lives every new year. Here is a more graphic reason why one should really avoid soda. Maybe you can switch to crystal light if water really doesn’t appeal to you.
Each soda can has sugar cubes in front, representing how much sugar it contains – kinda eye-opening, if you ask me: