Miranda Kerr replaced supermodels Kate Moss, shot MANGO Lookbook Spring. Black and white, the line elements, creating modern women wears. Items include sleeveless dresses, Jumpsuit, sweaters and suit jacket.
And I have already said this once.
I love Miranda Kerr.
Taylor Swift’s Camelot Style is just so her – sweet and dainty. I would love to be able to pull a look like that off but I am scared I’d look like a granny! So while I was browsing http://equote.com for low cost insurance, I decided to search for tips to mixing and matching prints to achieve this look!
Think vintage floral prints, nostalgic polka-dot bikinis, pinup silhouettes, classic leather accessories, silky headscarves, and a great pair of go-with-everything Ray-Bans.
Don’t be afraid to mix and match. In this case, the more, the merrier. Take your polka-dotted bikini top and amplify its dimension with a striped short, or pair a floral-printed sheath with an equally quirky headscarf. We like to take liberties with our print-on-print approach, especially when it comes to weekend flair.
Stick to old-school shapes. Sure, you can show some skin (hello, gingham-printed cropped blouses) and you can adhere to a form-fitted MO. What we’re referring to is that pinup girl silhouette — bustier-enhancing tops, high-waisted bottoms, and so on. Own your sexy shape and let your inner Marilyn Monroe shine through.
It’s all about the Americana approach. Seriously. From wide horizontal stripes in navy blues and cherry reds to crisp white tie-front button-ups, you’ll instantly evoke a retro vibe just by erring on the side of styling with classic pieces.
Keep your accents minimal. You’ll notice Taylor hasn’t gone overboard on the accessorizing front — and there’s reason for that: you just don’t have to. A slick leather crossbody bag, in neutral tones, of course, simple sandals, black sunglasses, and stud earrings are enough to provide that holiday-weekend polish without landing you in overdressed territory.
This Thomasville Belmont Chaise lounge is a perfect accent chair for your walk-in dresser, living room, workstation at home especially if you are into these kinds of furniture (elegant, classy, Victorian).
Here are the specifics:
Belmont chaise lounge sofa in Antique Walnut finish. Chaise features padded Italian leather, high-grade European fabric, gold accent and brass nailhead trim for an elegant and luxurious leisure room.
Collection Name: Belmont
Finish: Antique Walnut
Dimensions: 78in W x 27in D x 39in H
High-grade European fabric
Padded Italian leather
Solid wood, hand-carved construction
Brass nailhead trim
I personally would love to have this in a lighter wood finish – it would turn into a very shabby chic chaise lounge sofa!
Perhaps you live alone or are still living with your parents sharing a common bathroom; it can be a challenge making sure your bath vanities do not overflow with your vanity items.
If you can remodel or have the freedom to do what you want with the bathroom, there are a couple of things you need to think about first before buying the bath vanities you liked on the spot or the deal wholesale bathroom vanities are offering at the home depot.
1. Make a list of your needs – grooming, cosmetics, dental care, cleaning products, medical supplies – that need to be in the bathroom. This will help you determine how big or small you vanity will be.
2. Make sure to measure the space in your bathroom where your bathroom vanity will be placed in.
3. Decide on the style. But do not get caught up on the style too much, think of the traffic your bathroom will receive too. For example, double sink bath vanities are good choice in areas that receive high traffic (multiple users/family members). If kids will be using the vanity too, it will be wiser to get something that is durable to wear and tear and stains.
4. Don’t underestimate storage space. Get more vanity storage space than you think you need. In the years to come, you are often going to need more space than you have.
It used to be that working from home was reserved only for the self-employed, those who have their own businesses and are classified as those who live in the upper class of society. These days, working from home has become a growing trend – thanks to technology, businessmen can outsource their employees, save on overhead costs of keeping an office and offer higher compensation for their employees.
Working from home sure does have many advantages. The value of home-workers is their high productivity and low absenteeism. They enjoy a no-commute job, which is results-based, and the adaptability of flexi-time hours: perfect for improving the health of workers who have adverse difficulty moving around. However, it can also be a disadvantage if one doesn’t know how to balance their working hours from their leisure hours. You can either end up lagging behind at work or not knowing how to relax because you get stressed all the time thinking of the work you go to do.
This is where the benefits of having your own garden office comes in. Most people think that having a garden office built is an expensive thing to consider. But if you plan well enough and meet with the right builders, this modular garden office can be a reality. (This is one of the portfolios from Atelier).
Look at how amazing it looks in the inside as well. Wouldn’t you want to work in this kind of office? You face wall windows so natural light floods your office. You can relax your eyes by starting the green surroundings if you need to rest a bit from using the computer too much. It also will allow you to separate work from home, in a way. The garden office is a part of your home but is still apart from it in a way that when you go there, you and everyone in the household know you are in there to work.
This place allows you to detach yourself from personal issues and to focus exclusively on your job. Due to modern technology, the building is designed to help you in different activities.
For work and play, this beautiful extra space from your back garden will fulfill all of your needs. Whether you build this place alone, or with an expert’s help, in a matter of days you will be able to start enjoying your new room. The natural beauty of wood combined with the traditional materials which are adapted to the contemporary design, all these will create efficient and beautiful garden offices designed to accommodate your work or entertain guests.
We are now in the last few weeks of summer and most families are trying to squeeze in as much travel and beach time as they can as school is about to start or has even started for some. For many women, it is also their last chance to be able to soak up in the sun and get tanned. Outdoor Chaise Lounges in patios outside houses have appointments with their owners I think every afternoon. I remember how the girls from Sex and the City series would often get their tans on top of their New York apartments during summer.
Patio Furniture from CozyDays.com are perfect for dining in style with quality furniture. I read in recent fashion magazines that wicker patio furniture is coming back as a trend and I have great pieces of wicker furniture at their site.
I fell in love with the Congo outdoor wicker seating group with two club chairs and a side table. Its unique shape but classic design is a new twist for me. It looks so comfortable too.It features sturdy aluminum frames covered with round all weather wicker. It also says it is resistant to harsh weather conditions making it perfect for outdoor!
Outdoor Patio Furniture from CozyDays are selected from the most reputable outdoor furniture manufacturers in the world.
For those who are on the lookout for best diet pills for women, let this be an inspiration. I have featured her when she appeared for the first time in Vogue three months after giving birth to her baby boy. Here are the things she did to get back into shape:
- On naming their son Benjamin Rein: “I wanted him to be called River because I wanted something always flowing, immortal. My husband said, ‘There’s no way we’re going to call him River.’ But my father’s name is Reinoldo, so it’s a homage to him. And it’s like water.”
- On staying in shape while pregnant: "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds. I think it’s muscle memory."
- On keeping out of the public eye: "I felt like my pregnancy was a sacred moment for me. I stayed in Boston and I didn’t work apart from the contracts I have, and then I only let them use my face."
- On her first time modeling post-birth: "I got to the studio and I felt like I was E.T.—whoa, what’s going on? Hair and makeup? I hadn’t looked at myself in a mirror for a month and a half… Usually, as I walk through the door into that atmosphere, I already feel different. There’s a button that goes On and I’m On. And when I go On, there is almost no me; there is just a character who is doing all this. This time it wasn’t like that… For the first time, I think I actually saw me—the inside—instead of the persona."
This is so late, as roller shades would have made a come back already but I thought this was interesting to share.
1. Gladiator Sandals
2. Platform Shoes
3. Ankle-High Booties
4. Plunging Neckline
5. Harem Pants
6. "My Pilipinas" shirts
7. Bib Necklace
8. Statement Hair Accessory
9. Second-hand designer bag
10. Color of the Year: Yellow
I definitely agree with the color yellow!