I am not expecting but it doesn’t stop me from checking out trendy maternity dresses. I love the ones above since they are in my favorite form of dress – the maxi dress – and even incorporates the colorblocking trend! I bet these dresses are not only as fashionable but very comfortable. I love maternity fashion these days, they have come a long way since the time I was pregnant with my eldest!
Every pregnant mother wants the best for their unborn baby and many pregnant women keep themselves armed with various pregnancy advice and information. Whether you are pregnant or not, good diet and exercise are ingredients for excellent womens health. This is even more important if you are pregnant. Your baby will be getting its nourishment from you so it is important eat foods that have high nutritional value.
Aside from this, many womens fitness website promotes exercise even during pregnancy. Although a check or consultation with your doctor is still necessary for any specific restrictions you may have, there are a lot of mild exercises that are usually okay for pregnant women. If you are itching to exercise even when you are at home, you can buy some exercise equipment. Below are some of these exercise equipment that are generally safe for use by most pregnant women.
· Treadmill. This equipment will let you do some walking safely inside your home. What is great about the treadmill is that you are not restricted by the weather conditions outside. Just make sure to keep it in a low setting so that you do not strain yourself.
· Stair steppers. Well if you have a flight of stairs at home, you will not even need this. But if not, this equipment will be great for keeping your legs in shape and in maintaining blood circulation.
· Exercise ball. Not only will this serve as excellent aids in exercising at home, they might also help you during your labor. Specifically look for pregnancy-specific birth balls because they often come with directions for pregnancy exercises.
· Elliptical. Just like the treadmill, this equipment will provide you with a low-impact exercise. Aside from this, it provides a full body workout.
Maternity Clothes have come a long way since the dresses that have bows and provide no choice on colors – everything was in pastels, making your tummy look like one big lollipop wrapped in candy wrapper. Now, clothes for the pregnant women are in vibrant colors, tailored fit to cling and skim to the silhouette, accentuating the curves instead of hiding it, made of more comfortable and breathable materials, and even cater to mothers who are career women with high positions in their line of work.
Maternity Jeans even exist now! Most mothers invest on a pair or two because it helps them get their usual daily activities faster and easier on a pair of comfortable pants instead of dresses. Maternity Shirts are made of jersey cotton and do not veer far from the usual styles of ladies’ wear, only making room for a big bump at the front for the baby.
Maternity clothing is considered expensive since you only get to wear for a few months, even if you plan on getting pregnant again. So getting quality ones at a fraction of a price is a rare find. Check out the offerings at EMommie.com. Here are some tips when buying maternity clothing:
1. Keep to a Budget
2. Shop online
3. Comfort is Key
4. But don’t forget Fashion!
I have always been mistaken as a pregnant woman. Perhaps because I look like I still carry a six-months-belly even if my youngest child is already four. Not that I will mind getting pregnant again, if not only for the fashionable maternity clothes out in the market these days. Why didn’t they come out sooner, like five years ago? I would have basked in my pregnant glow and paraded different outfits each day, never mind if I will only get to wear them for technically four to six months.
I love the demi patterned and printed tops at Apple Seed Boutique. I think it is a great investment piece because it has stretch fabric which you wear even post-maternity. Remember how you used to feel like a huge weight has already gone off but you still look flabby and with a four-months-belly? These tops can help camouflage that!
These are the Oliana Maternity Clothing Line available at Apple Seed Boutique. I love their sexy patterns. And since they are made of polyester/spandex, it clings to the curves and still is very breathable!
And if you need a layering piece, this Hatch Shawl Maternity Cardigan would be perfect over tank tops, tops and dresses:
For those who are on the lookout for best diet pills for women, let this be an inspiration. I have featured her when she appeared for the first time in Vogue three months after giving birth to her baby boy. Here are the things she did to get back into shape:
- On naming their son Benjamin Rein: “I wanted him to be called River because I wanted something always flowing, immortal. My husband said, ‘There’s no way we’re going to call him River.’ But my father’s name is Reinoldo, so it’s a homage to him. And it’s like water.”
- On staying in shape while pregnant: "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds. I think it’s muscle memory."
- On keeping out of the public eye: "I felt like my pregnancy was a sacred moment for me. I stayed in Boston and I didn’t work apart from the contracts I have, and then I only let them use my face."
- On her first time modeling post-birth: "I got to the studio and I felt like I was E.T.—whoa, what’s going on? Hair and makeup? I hadn’t looked at myself in a mirror for a month and a half… Usually, as I walk through the door into that atmosphere, I already feel different. There’s a button that goes On and I’m On. And when I go On, there is almost no me; there is just a character who is doing all this. This time it wasn’t like that… For the first time, I think I actually saw me—the inside—instead of the persona."
I have been seeing so many fashionable and trendy maternity clothes lately that I would not mind getting pregnant if ever because I can splurge on all these cute tops. Besides, I have always been mistaken pregnant!
They even have very comfortable maternity dresses I would not mind wearing.
Apple Seed Maternity and Baby Boutique carries fashionable, stylish yet very comfortable maternity clothing in lightweight fabrics designed to flatter your curves. The silky and lightweight fabrics work great for weddings and can double as the perfect baby shower dress! They have a whole range of casual and formal maternity wear that your needs for maternity clothes will be met by just one store!
I have two friends who are pregnant and are due to give birth anytime now. They would have loved to have these dresses and tops! I still have three mommy friends who are on the way and I will be sure to pass this web site along. Baby boom here we come!
There are a couple of friends who are blissfully pregnant and they are positively radiant! I really do not blame them, pregnancy is something to be celebrated and proud of, and with all the clothes, technology and motherhood trends out in the market these days, it has been easier to go through pregnancy!
Maternity Clothes have come a long way since fashion designers took the plunge and came out with more fashion-forward and modern maternity dresses. The usual maternity blouses made of loud prints paired with leggings were a nightmare for young mothers-to-be before.
Maternity Jeans now come in flared, skinny, boot cut and straight cut jeans, with an elastic band to accommodate a growing tummy. They also feature them in distressed jeans too. Maternity Shirts now are available in funky, modern, casual prints but also have ones that are fit for the corporate setting.
When I was pregnant, Old Navy was my lifesaver. Now there is GAP, Motherhood Maternity, Liz Lange, and Pea in the Pod.