Have you noticed a trend of pink wedding dresses and travel destination weddings? Airhawk Seat cushions might just be a staple with all the traveling they are going to do. Just look at Jessica Biel’s and Anne Hathaway’s wedding dresses! Jessica Biel wore a pink and white Giambattista Valli dress with a “princess-like silhouette” with a separate frock for the reception. According to the original sketch of Anne Hathaway’s custom Valentino wedding gown, part of it was actually pink. Even Reese Witherspoon wore a pink Monique Lhuillier gown. The bride’s Monique Lhuillier gown came featured a tulle skirt, Chantilly lace bodice, and rows of silk flowers descending along a satin silk ribbon.
Who’s your pick? Mine is Anne Hathaway!
A woman’s wedding dress is what you can consider a woman’s singular best dress in her lifetime. This is why all women go a little crazy when shopping for THE wedding dress. One of the best places to shop for one is online. Even though nothing beats shopping dresses in real life since you can try on the dress and feel the fabric and generally just see if it works, shopping for wedding dresses online can also work.
Here are some tips when shopping for a wedding dress online:
1. Do your research. There are hundreds of wedding shops online. Check out feedback and reviews from actual customers of the site – testimonials, forum posts. Find out their return policy. Call their store – this is better than having to correspond via e-mail especially since you will be entrusting to them the shipping and handling of your wedding dress, moreso if you are going to have it custom-made.
2. When it comes to the concern about not being able to try the wedding gowns on ahead of time to make sure the style suits you. That’s what the bridal stores are for. Go try on all the styles available – sleeveless and long sleeves, straight and sleek or big and full, ivory and white, short, long, with trains and without. Then armed with your notes, go online and find the one you want.
3. Do not shop at an online store that no physical address and landline number you cannot call to confirm.
4. Shop for a dress that can be sized up and down. Most wedding dresses can be altered up to two sizes in either direction.
5. Order early. Even if you shop online, there will be a great chance that the dress will take some time to be available and get shipped. Your choice isn’t guaranteed to be “on the rack” all the time, especially if it’s a popular style.
6. One important tip – make sure you measure right. Instead of measuring yourself, go to a local seamstress and have your measurements taken!
You can shop at SheInside.com for the wedding dress of your dreams. In fact, you can shop for dresses for all your wedding entourage since they also have bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses and mother of the bride dresses! They also offer
great styles on prom cocktail dresses 2011. Being in the wedding industry business for 10 years with 200 dedicated professionals, including on-site stylists, bridal consultants, custom fitters, sewers, beaders, embroiderers and pressers, they are the perfect company to have your wedding dress custom-made.
Gift registries are excellent for allowing a marrying couple to ask specific items from their guests as gifts for the wedding. There are occasions, however, wherein you may choose not to get a gift from the couple’s registry or all the items in the registry have already been bought.
In cases like these, I always have default items that I give to the couple. These items are those that they will definitely be able to use and those that are okay to receive in duplicates. Let me share with you some of them.
- Money. If you cannot think of anything else to give, this is the safest gift. It gives the couple free reign over what they want to spend the money on. Unfortunately, money gifts are devoid of the personal touch that other gift items have; the couple will not have an item that you chose to remember you by.
- Gift certificates. Whether it is for a dinner at a fancy restaurant or a massage at a luxurious spa, this is something that every newlywed would surely enjoy. Just make sure that the expiry date, if there is any, is months away.
- Bedding. A newlywed couple would spend a lot of time on their bed at home so why not give them luxury bedding that they can lie down on for hours?
Searching for a unique and exotic place for your summer wedding? Why not consider a Cayman Island wedding? Located in the western Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands consist of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman.
Destination weddings are a favorite choice for soon-to-be married couples. Not only does it give them a choice to invite a few selected friends and family members without offending those who weren’t invited, it provides them a great a backdrop for such a momentous occasion in their lives. Grand Cayman weddings are on top of every bride’s wish list for a destination wedding!
Why would you want to consider a Cayman Island wedding? Consider this: Seven Mile Beach, located on Grand Cayman, is considered by many as one of the best beaches in the world. And, if you or your fiance’ are into scuba diving, the Cayman Islands is also considered the world’s best scuba diving destination. All this adds up to the Cayman Islands being one of the best spots for a Caribbean wedding.
My best friend is getting married soon and although I’m a bridesmaid and she’s picked out a dress, she’s letting each of us pick out our own pair of shoes – as long as they’re silver.
What’s even better about this is that the dress is a cute little light blue A-line strapless dress that’s tea length, which means that it’s perfect fo showing off a great pair of shoes.
So I started looking up shoes on hughesnet West Virginia as soon as I tried on the dress and got a feel for what kinds of shoes would look great with it. My first stop was looking at some Christian Louboutin shoes with some hopeful thinking. I found a really hot pair of silver ones by him that would look so hot with my dress, so I tried to find a similar pair for a lot less money to go with my bridesmaid dress.
I ended up finding some from Guess that were pretty strappy yet didn’t overpower the dress so they wouldn’t be way too attention grabbing – you don’t want to be accused of stealing the bride’s attention! And they’re also wearable enough to where I can wear them with lots of other things after teh wedding.
When a couple gets married, one of the many advices they receive is to always find ways to celebrate their wedding anniversary and give wedding anniversary gifts to each other. It doesn’t have to be grand or expensive, but it’s the thought behind it that counts.
You can buy and look for anniversary presents at JustPaperRoses.com. Remember how an anniversary corresponds to a specific element of object, like a first anniversary corresponds to paper? That is why 10th anniversary gifts are usually made up of aluminum.
Every woman loves receiving flowers, but you have to look for the wedding anniversary gifts that are just right for your spouse, and that express how you feel. You should get him or her the very best anniversary present and remind them of the way you both felt on your wedding day.
If you are the husband or wife, your anniversary gift to your significant other must be very meaningful, or at least that should be the goal. Guessing that yours (as a couple) is a happy marriage, you will certainly want to express the extent of your love for your partner in the best possible way that you can.
It has been customary in some countries that couples do not formally announce they are getting married and are planning the wedding without the men giving engagement rings to the women. How many women actually wait forever to get “the” ring? I could just imagine how much pressure the men feel on setting out to find “the” ring – it should be perfect!
While wedding bands or rings are preferred to be simple, engagement rings have always been expected to have diamonds in it. Most women I know even prefer diamond solitaires. When buying online, consider getting your ring from Danforth Diamonds. All their engagement rings are solid and never hollow.
See what they have to offer:
Regardless of the type of wedding, big or small, formal or informal, the selection of wedding music during the ceremony is the key in setting the mood of the day. Therefore it is important to choose wisely the selection of wedding scores to play at the wedding ceremony as this would set the atmosphere for the rest of the wedding day.
There are now a lot of songs that can be used as music for weddings. It really all boils down to the couple’s personality, taste and choice in music. The wedding sheet music should be with the band a week or two before the big day, longer if the music would be uncommon or unfamiliar, so that they can practice the songs.